What makes Landessa so unique?
Unlimited taste, Austrian quality.
Excellent ingredients, finely seasoned.
Enjoyment with top marks.
We leave no desire or question unanswered.
We have summarized the most frequently asked questions about Landessa for you here. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
Landessa is available in seven varieties, some in a cup and some in a CartoCan. The most popular varieties are available in both packaging variants.
- NEW: Landessa Caffé Latte and Capuccino LOWER SUGAR
- Landessa Oat in a practical to-go cup
- Landessa Macchiato in a practical to-go cup
- Landessa Capuccino available in cups and in the CartoCan
- Landessa Café Latte in the environmentally friendly CartoCan
- Landessa Espresso in a practical to-go cup
- Landessa Decaf in a practical to-go cup
- Landessa Vanilla available in a cup and in the CartoCan
- Landessa cocoa available in cups and in the CartoCan
We are always open to new trends and tastes. Together with our customers from all over the world, we are constantly expanding the range. We are also currently working on new products. What that will be remains a secret for the time being.
Yes, all of the milk that is processed in our Landessa milk drinks comes from Austria. More precisely, from the region in which Ennstal Milch KG is based: Styria in the heart of Austria. The milk is GMO-free and, thanks to the best green pastures, is particularly nutritious and rich in vitamins.
Our Landessa drinks have a fat content of 1.5% and 1.9%.
Today Landessa is at home all over the world and is sold by numerous partners of Ennstal Milch. If you also want to become a Landessa customer, please get in touch with our contact person Bozidar Brtan.